Talks and Lectures
Sangeet Natak Akademi lecture on "Hegemonic Masculinity and the Performing Arts of Sattras"at Guwahati. 2nd-3rd November, 2013.
UGC sponsored programme on 'Capacity Building of Women Managers in Higher Education'. Grant received Rs 50000/- (2012
Goswami, Madhurima (2017), Hegemonic Masculinity: Rethinking of the Concept in Art. Indian Journal of Arts, ISSN 2320-6659, 7(21), 59-64.
Goswami, Madhurima. (2015). Chandraprabha Saikiani: a Bilingual Collection of Essays on Assam’s First Women’s
Rights Crusader, Guwahati:Olympia Publication. ISBN-978-81-931547-0-0
Goswami,Madhurima.(2010)‘Performance Studies’,Cultural Studies: Perspectives from North East India, Tezpur University
Goswami, Madhurima, (2013), “Kherai of the Bodos: Imagination of their world” International Journal of physical
and Social sciences, ISSN no.2249-5984, Vol. 3 Issue. 187-100
Goswami,Madhurima., (2012), ‘Intangible dimension of the Kherai Ritual Site’,Indian Journal of Applied Research,Vol4.,Issue No.3,80-83
Goswami,Madhurima,(2012) ‘The Bodos: Culture and Society’, Journal of Social Sciences Vol,1,Issue No1,88-103
Goswami,Madhurima,(2012) ‘Constructions of sacred space: the spatial dimensions of the Kherai Altar’,
Journal of Research, Extension and Development ,Vol.2 No.3, 140-146
Goswami,Madhurima, ‘Contesting Women’s Studies Gender in different Cultural and National Contexts’:,Nagaon College,Nagaon
Goswami,Madhurima.,Status and Challenges of North East Women: Quest for Humanities Gender in Changing World,Women’s World Congress
Goswami,Madhurima.(2013) ‘Chandraprabha Saikaini: Life and Struggle’,Women’s Studies Centre, Tezpur University
Goswami,Madhurima.2012) ‘Chandraprabha Saikiani: A Tribute’,Women’s Studies Centre, Tezpur University,
Goswami,Madhurima.2012) ‘Varta’,Women’s Studies Centre, Tezpur University
Goswami,Madhurima 2011) ‘Varta’,Women’s Studies Centre, Tezpur University
Seminars and Conferences
- Presented a paper on "Intangible Dimension of the Kherai Ritual Altar", in the folklore Seminar on Folklore and Intangible Natural Heritage at Bhubaneswar. 12th- 14th January, 2013.
- Presented a paper on "Ethnicity and Gender: Initiative for the people" in the National Seminar on the issues of Ethnic Identity and Ethnic Conflict in North-East India, sponsored by ICSSR, Tezpur University. 29th-30thJanuary, 2013.
- Presented a paper on "World-view of the Bodos" in the International Conference Globalization to Glocalizaion, Bodoland University, Kokrajhar. 4th- 6th October 2013.
- Presented a paper on "Women of the North-East India: Status and Challenges" in the International Conference 'Women's World Conference' in Hyderabad University. 17th-22nd August, 2014.
Workshops and Training
- 2-Day Research Methodology Workshop in Women Studies Perspectives, Tezpur University. 2012.
- UGC sponsored programme on Managerial Skills Enhancement Modules was organised for five days to discuss women in Governance and Management. Gauhati University. 2011.
- UGC National Workshop for Directors of Women. Mentoring and clustering of Women Studies Centre's of India was done region wise. Hyderabad. 2012.
- A training programme sponsored by UGC was organised to Motivate Women into Corridors of Higher Education. 2012.