- Daimary, Ivy. “Shapawng Yawng Manau Poi”: The Annual festival as a Site of Re-asserting Ethnic Identity. ‘The IJHSS’2.10 (2014):190-194. ISSN: 2321-9203.
- Daimary, Ivy. Witchcraft, Identity and Gender in Tiren Boro’s Deobari. Some Critical Observations. Contemporary Discourse 5.2(2014):83-89.print. ISSN: 0976-3686.
- Liyanage, Darshana. Daimary, Ivy. Hazarika, Rituparna. Cultural Studies In India: Lessons from the past and Challenges for the future. IJRSSH 5.2(2015):32-42. ISSN: 2249-4642.
Papers Presented in Seminars and conferences
- Daimary,Ivy. “Shapawng Yawng Manau Poi”: The Annual festival as a Site of Re asserting Ethnic Identity in National Seminar on ‘Mobility and World View of the Singpho and Khampti Tribes of Arunachal Pradesh an Assam’ organized by Tezpur University on 27-28 march, 2014.
- Daimary, Ivy. “Witchcraft, Identity and Gender in Tiren Boro’s Deobari: Some critical observations” in International Seminar on ‘Globalisation to Glocalisation’ organized by Bodoland University on 4-6 October, 2013.
- Daimary, Ivy. Swargiary, Dina. “The Issue of Witch – Hunting: A Study with special Reference to the Displaced Bodo Women of BTAD Areas” in International Seminar on ‘Human Development and the Marginalized Sections in North East India: Issues, Challenges, Way Forward’ organized by Assam University on 18-20 march, 2013.
- Liyanage, Darshana. Daimary, Ivy. Hazarika, Rituparna. “Cultural Studies In India: Lessons from the past and Challenges for the future” in International Seminar on ‘Cultural Studies: Global and Local Perspectives’ organized by Tezpur University on 7-9 February, 2015.
- Participated in International Seminar on Philosophy of Culture at Tezpur University from March 31-April 01, 2014.
- Participated in National Seminar on Modern Assamese Studies, Tezpur University from 3-4th April 2014.
- Participated in Regional Workshop on Traditional Knowledge, Socio-Economic Development and Intellectual Rights at Tezpur University from 10 to 11 February 2014.
- Participated in User Awareness Programme on Access to E-Resources at Tezpur University from 19-20 May, 2014.
- Participated in one day Workshop on Gandhian Ideology: A contemporary perspective on August 29, 2009 at Tezpur University.
- Participated Seminar on ‘Issues of Ethnic Identity and Conflict in North East India’ organised by the Department of Cultural Studies, Tezpur University and sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi from 29th-30th January 2013 at Tezpur University.