What is the University's 'unit cost' of education? [unit cost = total annual expenditure (actual) divided by the number of the students enrolled].
= Rs. 2.84 lakh for the year 2013-14
What is the temporal plan of academic work in the University?
Any other (Specify)
Is the Credit system of instruction followed?
Is the University have an Internal Audit Cell?
If yes, please give the structure of the existing internal Audit Cell?
If no,please submit a detailed proposel along-with the requirement of the staff with full justification?
The Internal Audit Cell of the University is manned by one Internal Audit Officer (on deputation).
Is the University having College Development Council?
Does the University offer distance education programme?
if yes, indicate the number of courses offered and the number of full time faculty, non-teaching staff and number of students
Number of Courses offered
Number of Students
Number of Teaching Staff
Number of Non-Teaching Staff
Number of Self-Financing Courses with details of Self- financing courses?
How many students have passed the following examinations in the last five years?
UGC-CSIR exam (NET)
Indian Civil Services Examination
Furnish the following details (in figures) for the last three years:
• Number of working days of the University : 746 (248+249+249)
• Number of working days of the Library : 1057 (352+353+352)
• Number of teaching days of the University : 541 (182+178+181)
• Number of Computer in the University : 1000
• Research projects completed and their total outlay : List enclosed Annexure I
• Details of teachers who have received national recognition for teaching research, consultancy & extension : List enclosed Annexure II
• Teachers who were resource persons at national seminars / workshops : List enclosed Annexure III
• Teachers who have attended international seminars : 1095 (Year 2010-11)
List enclosed Annexure IV
Current status on special scheme approved by UGC on the following
(i) Residential Coaching Academy for SC/ST/Minority/Women -
(ii) Centre for Professional Development of Urdu Medium Teacher -
(iii) Centre for Classical Language – Telugu -
(vi) Centre for Classical Language – Kannada -
(v) Any other Centre / Scheme -
Details of establishment of chair in Central Universities