- M.Phil on "Livelihood: A study of flood affected places in Lakhimpur, Assam" from the School of Social Sciences, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai (2016)
- M.A.S.W. with specialisation in Community Organisation and Development Practice from Tata Institute of social sciences, Mumbai (2012-2014)
- B.A.S.W with specialisation in Rural Development, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Tuljapur, Maharashtra, (2012)
Area of Interest
GENDER & LIVELIHOOD
Social Work methods: Working with Individual & Families, Social work & livelihood Promotion, Development Administration, Social Advocacy & Social Action, Development communication for Social Work, Rural & tribal communities
- Banik.P. (2020). Implication of Social Work & Women's Livelihood in India published in The Asian Man.14(1),ISSN 0974-6366.
- Banik.P. (2019). Social Work intervention and Women empowerment through micro finance in India published in Perspectives in Social Work. 34(1), ISSN 0974-5114.
- Banik. P. (2018). Floods in Assam: A post disaster Impact on Women and Livelihood published in Journal of Exclusion Studies. 8(1), ISSN 2231-4547.
- Banik.P. & Bijitha.P.R.(2017). Homelessness: A case Study of Mankhurd in Mumbai published in The Asian Man. Volume 11, Issue 2, ISSN 0974-6366.
- Banik.P (2015). Food security and migrant women workers: A study of tea estates in Assam published in South Asian Journal of Multidisciplinary studies. 2(3), ISSN 2349-7858.