Dr. Ritupan Sarmah
- Research area : Theoretical Material Science and Condensed Matter Physics Modelling far from equilibrium physical phenomena Collective behavior in complex systems.
- Intercom : 5591
- Phone : +91-3712-275591 +91-9740844775
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Ph.D. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- M. Sc., Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
- PH-514 - Superconductivity and Critical Phenomena
- PI-PD-310 Statistical Physics
- PH-411 Statistical Physics
- PH-540/ PI-410 Advanced Analytical Techniques
- PH-416 Condensed Matter Physics- I
- PI-PD- 307 : Basic Material Science
- PH-725 : Basic Computer Programming
- PH-101 : Physics- I (Mechanics)
- PH-102 : Physics- II (Special Theory of Relativity)
- Collective behaviour in complex systems
- Dislocation Dynamics
- Modelling far from equilibrium systems
Jagadish Kumar, Ritupan Sarmah and G. Ananthakrishna, General framework for acoustic emission during plastic deformation, Phys. Rev. B, 92, 144109 (2015),
Ritupan Sarmah and G. Ananthakrishna, Correlation between band propagation property and the nature of serrations in the Portevin–Le Chatelier effect, Acta Mater.91, 192–201 (2015)
Ritupan Sarmah and G. Ananthakrishna, Influence of system size on spatio- temporal dynamics of a Model for Plastic Instability: Projecting low-dimensional and extensive Chaos, Phys. Rev. E,87, 052907 (2013).
Ritupan Sarmah and G. Ananthakrishna, Projecting low-dimensional chaos from spatiotemporal dynamics in a model for plastic instability, Phys. Rev. E. 86, 056208 (2012).
Ritupan Sarmah, G. Ananthakrishna, B. A. Sun and W. H. Wang, Hidden order in serrated flow of metallic glasses, Acta Materialia 59, 4482 (2011).