Dr. Nilakshi Das
- Research area : Plasma Physics
- Intercom : 5557
- Phone : (03712) 275557 (03712) 267288 (R)
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- MSc (Physics) from Gauhati University
- PhD (Physics) from CPP-IPR (Gauhati University)
- Advanced Quantum Mechanics
- Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Quantum Field Theory
- Quantum Electrodynamics
- Plasma and Astrophysics
- Gold Medal for securing first rank in MSc in Physics in the year 1996
- Qualified for National Eligibility Test organised by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and University Grant Commission (UGC) in the year 1999.
- DAAD short-term fellowship in the year 2000.
- Post-Doctoral Research fellowship in the year 2003 from University of Bayreuth, Germany.
- Life member of Plasma Science Society of India
- Life member of Assam Science Society
- Dusty Plasma Physics
- Strongly coupled dusty plasma
- Interaction mechanism among charged dust grains
- Behaviour of dust crystal in presence of magnetic field
- Waves in plasma
- Nonlinear phenomena
- Laser Plasma Interactions
- Pratikshya Bezbaruah and Nilakshi Das, Collisional effects on interaction potential in complex plasma in presence of magnetic field, Physics of Plasmas, 23(4):043701, (2016)
Mahmuda Begum and Nilakshi Das, Self Diffusion of Yukawa system in presence of external magnetic field, European Physical Journal Plus, 2016( DOI: 10.1140/epjp/i2016-16046-2)
Deep Kumar Kuri and Nilakshi Das, Second Harmonic generation by an obliquely incident s-polarized laser from a magnetized plasma, Laser. Part.Beams.,2016 (DOI: 10.1017/S0263034616000070)
- S. Bhattacharjee and N. Das, The linear and non-linear characterization of dust ion acoustic mode in complex plasma in presence of dynamical charging of dust”, Phys. Plasmas 22, 103701 (2015).
Prathana Borah, Deepshikha Gogoi and Nilakshi Das, Role of nonthermal electrons on dust ion acoustic double layer with variable dust charge, Physica Scripta 91, 1 (2015).
Mahmuda Begum, Swati Baruah and Nilakshi Das, Thermodynamic properties of strongly coupled plasma in the presence of an external magnetic field, Plasma Physics Reports 40 (7), pp. 583-590, (2014).
Deep Kumar Kuri and Nilakshi Das, Electron-ion collisional effect on Weibel instability in a Kappa distributed unmagnetized plasma, Phys. Plasmas, 21, 042106 (2014)