Publications in 2010
1. Somik Banerjee, Jyoti P. saikia, A. Kumar, B. K. Konwar (2010). Antioxidant activity and haemolysis prevention efficiency of polyaniline nanofibers. . Nanotechnology 21: 045101 (8pp).
2. Luna Barooah and B. K. Konwar (2010). Antibacterial property of medicinal plants used in Assamese traditional medicine for the treatment of dysentery and diarrhea. Journal of Eco-friendly Agriculture 5 (1):40-42:2010.
3. A Kumar, Somik Banerjee, Jyoti P saikia and B K Konwar (2010) Swift heavy ion irradiation induced enhancement in the antioxidant activity and biocompatibility of polyaniline nanofibers. . Nanotechnology 21: 175102 (8pp, cited in Nature India).
4. Jyoti Prasad Saikia, Samrat Paul, Bolin Kumar Konwar, Sanjoy Kumar Samdarshi (2010). Nickel oxide nanoparticles: A novel antioxidant. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 78: 146 – 148.
5. Suvangshu Dutta, Niranjan Karak, Jyoti Prasad Saikia and Bolin Kumar Konwar. (2110). Biodegradation of Epoxy/MF Modified Polyurethane Films Derived From a Sustainable Resource. Journal of Polymer and Environment (DOI 10.1007/s10924-010-0161-8).
6. Jyoti Prasad Saikia, B K Konwar (2010). Physicochemical properties of starch from aroids of north east India. International Journal of Food Properties (DOI10.1080/10942912.2010. 491929).
7. Jyoti Prasad Saikia, Samrat Paul, Bolin Kumar Konwar, Sanjoy Kumar Samdarshi (2010). Ultrasonication: enhances the antioxidant activity of metal oxide nanoparticles. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 79: 521 – 523.
8. Jyoti Prasad Saikia, Somik Banerjee, Bolin Kumar Konwar, Ashok Kumar (2010). Biocompatible novel starch/polyaniline composites: characterization, anti-cytotoxicity and antioxidant activity. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 81: 158 - 64.
9. J. P. Saikia and B. K. Konwar (2010). Biochemical composition and bioactivity of four edible aroids. Journal of Root Crops (online 2010, Press).
10. R. Konwar, J. P. Saikia, N. Karak, B. K. Konwar (2010). Poly(ethyl glycol)-magnetic nanoparticles-curcumin’ trio: directed morphogenesis and synergistic free radical scavenging. Colloids and surfaces B: Biointerface 81: 578 – 586.
11. Freek J. Vonk, Kate Jackson, Robin Doley, Frank Madaras, Peter J. Mirtschin and Nicolas Vidal. (2011). Snake venom: From fieldwork to the clinic: Recent insights into snake biology, together with new technology allowing high throughput screening of venom, bring new hope for drug discovery. BioEassys 2011 Apr;33(4):269-79.
12. Mukherjee, A. K., kumar, T. S., Rai S. K. and Roy, J. K. (2010) Statistical optimization of Bacillus alcalophilus á-amylase immobilization onto iron-oxide (Fe3O4) magnetic nanoparticles. Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering, (in press).
13. Rai, S. K., Roy, J. K. , and Mukherjee, A. K. (2010) Characterization of a detergent-stable alkaline protease from a novel thermophilic strain Paenibacillus tezpurensis sp. nov. AS-S24-II. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology 85, 1437-1450 (Published by Springer-Verlag, Germany).