- Assistant Professor.
- Department of Mathematical Sciences.
- Tezpur University.
- Tezpur- 784028.
- Mathematics-I (MI-101), Graph Theory (MI-405) (Autumn Semester: 2011, 2012).
- Mathematics-II (MS-103), Graph Theory (MS-549), Discrete Mathematics (MI-550/MS-550) (Spring Semester: 2012, 2013).
- M.Sc. from Gauhati University.
- Ph.D from IIT Guwahati.
- Spectra of Weighted Directed Graphs.
- Algebraic Graph Theory, Combinatorial Matrix Theory, Adjacency and Laplacian Spectra of Graphs.
R. B. Bapat,
D.Kalita & S. Pati::
On Weighted Directed Graphs, Linear Algebra and Its Applications, January 2012.
- D.Kalita:: On 3-colored Digraphs with Exactly One Nonsingular Cycle,
Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra, April 2012.
- D.Kalita & S.Pati::
On the Spectrum of 3-coloured Digraphs, Linear and Multilinear Algebra, May 2012.
- D.Kalita :
Spectral Integral Variation and Unicyclic 3-colored Digraphs with Second Smallest Eigenvalue 1,
Linear Algebra and Its Applications, Accepted, February 2013.
- D.Kalita ::
Determinant of the Laplacian Matrix of Weighted Directed Graphs, Conference Proceedings.