Dr. Uttam Kr Pegu
Area of Interest:
ICT Implications on Society, Science Communication,Film Studies, and Media Analysis etc.
Phone: 03712-27-5455 , 03712-27-5455
- Pegu, Uttam (2015), Pegu, Uttam (2015), E-governance in North-East India: Initiatives and Challenges, Administrative Studies(A National Referred Annual Journal) Vol. 1 Issue 1 Nov. 2015 published by Mizoram University, ISSN 2454-9088, pp. 1-19
- Pegu, Uttam (2015). The Changing Paradigm in Teaching-Learning in Higher Education: An Analysis on the Problems and Prospects in Technology Enhanced Knowledge Dissemination in Insight, ISSN 0975-0665, University of Kashmir (Accepted)
- Pegu, Uttam (2014). Information and Communication Technology in Higher Education in India: Challenges and Opportunities, International Journal of Information and Computation Technology. Vol.4. pp. 513-518, ISSN 0974-2239
- Pegu, Uttam (2014). Media and Environmental Communication: A Study on Media Coverage of Environment News in Traditional Media and Development Issues, , Edited by Ambrish Saxena, Kanishka Publishers, New Delhi, ISBN 978-81-8457-586-6
- Pegu, Uttam (2014). Media Coverage on Ethnic Conflict in North-East India: An Analysis on the Issues and Challenges in Conflict Communication in Global Journal of Finance and Management. ISSN 0975-6477 Vol 6, No. 1, pp. 89-92
- Pegu, Uttam (2014). Social Media and Citizen Journalism: Has the New media re-conceptualized the theory and practice of Journalism in Published in a book as part of National Seminar organized by S.D.M. College, Karnataka on March 7th & 8th, 2014.
- Pegu, Uttam (2013). Information and Communication Technology in Development: Can it help Include the Excluded? International Journal of Management and Behavioral Sciences (IJMBS) Vol.5, ISSN 2278-5671
- Pegu, Uttam (2012), A Study on the Scope and Utilities of Information and Communication Technology Projects in Assam: Case of Dharitree Project in Viewpoint - An International Journal of Management and Technology June 2012, Vol. 3 No. 1, ISSN- 2229-3825
- Pegu, Uttam (2012), De-Stigmatizing HIV/AIDS: Intervening Mass Media Efforts and Strategies in Mitigating the Epidemic and the Implications of Social Change Communication in the International Journal of Management and Behavioral Sciences (IJMBS) Vol.1 June 2012, ISSN 2278-5671
- Pegu, Uttam (2012). Book Review on Digital Governance: New Technologies for Improving Public Service and Participation, Routledge (2011) in Viewpoint - An International Journal of Management and Technology June 2012, Vol. 3 No. 1, ISSN- 2229-3825 (December 2012 Issue)
- Pegu, Uttam (2012), Advertising Ethics in a Global Environment: An Analysis of the Recent Trends and Practices in Advertising in Issues of Media Policy Regulation and Ethics Edited by Ambrish Saxena, Kanishka Publishers, New Delhi, ISBN 978-81-8457-401-2