LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
- Barnam Jyoti Saharia , Munish Manas and Bani Kanta Talukdar, “Comparative Evaluation of Photovoltaic MPP Trackers: A Simulated
Approach”, in Cogent Engineering, (2016), Vol. 3, pp -1-17. (Taylor and Francis).
- Barnam Jyoti Saharia and Munish Manas, “Viability analysis of Photovoltaic/Wind hybrid standalone Distributed Generation based
system as applicable in isolated community of north-east region of India” in Distributed Generation and Alternative Energy
Journal, Taylor and Francis (Accepted) ; ISSN 2156-3306 (Print), 2156-6550 (Online):
- Barnam Jyoti Saharia and Kamala Kanta Saharia , “A Simulated Study on non-isolated DC-DC Converters for MPP tracking for Photovoltaic
Power systems” , In American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE's) Journal of Energy Engineering (2016). Vol.142,Issue 1,04015001.
DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)EY.1943-7897.0000261 , (Indexed by Thomson Reuters; Impact Factor 1.104)
- Barnam Jyoti Saharia, Imlimenla Imchen and K.K. Saharia “Electricity Consumption Indicating Profit and Progress in Meat Marketing
Trend in Kohima Nagaland”, in the Indian Research Journal of Extension Education vol 15, issue 2, pp 127-132, (2015) ISSN(print)
:0972-2181 (NAAS score 3.74)
- Subhadeep Bhattacharjee and Barnam Jyoti Saharia, “A comparative study on converter topologies for maximum power point tracking
application in photovoltaic generation”, in the American Institute of Physics (AIP’s) Journal of Renewable and Sustainable
Energy, Vol. 6, 053140 (2014) DOI: 10.1063/1.4900579 (Indexed by Thomson Reuters; Impact Factor 0.904) (pdf)
- Barnam Jyoti Saharia, “A Theoretical Study of Performance and Design Constraints of Non-Isolated Dc-Dc Converters” in the
International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Vol. 2,
Issue 9, September 2014.
- Barnam Jyoti Saharia and Bani Kanta Talukdar, “A Simulated Assessment of Loading Effect on Buck-Boost Converters used in Maximum
Power Point Tracking of Photovoltaic Systems”, in the International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical,
Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Vol. 2, Issue 9, September 2014.
- Barnam Jyoti Saharia and Bani Kanta Talukdar, “Theoretical Assessment of PV Energy Potential At Assam Engineering
College using PV Indices” in the International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Vol. 3, Issue 8, August – 2014.
- Angshuman Sharma and Aroop Bardalai, “Technique to Determine the Optimized Harmonic Switching Angles of a Cascaded Multilevel
Inverter for Minimum Harmonic Distortion”, in the IETE Journal of Research, Vol. 62, Isuue 3, pp 288-294, November 2015.
- A. Siddiqui, M. R Mahboob, T. Islam “A Passive Wireless Tag with Digital Readout Unit for Wide Range Humidity
Measurement” IEEE Transactions on Measurement & Instrumentation (Accepted).
- M. R. Mahboob, Z. H. Zargar, T. Islam “A Sensitive and Highly Linear Capacitive Thin Film Sensor for Trace Moisture Measurement
in Gases” Sensors & Actuator B, Elsevier, Vol. 264, pp. 658-664, June 2016.
- T. Islam, M. R Mahboob, S. A. Khan “A Simple MOX Vapor Sensor on Polyimide Substrate for Measuring Humidity in ppm Level”,
IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 15 pp. 3004-3013, 2015.
- T. Islam, M. R. Mahboob, S. A. Khan, L. Kumar, “A Single Chip Integrated Sol-Gel Thin Film LC Sensor for Measuring Moisture in
ppm Level ”, IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 14 pp. 1148-1153, 2014.
- Manashita Borah, Binoy K. Roy,, “Dynamics of the Fractional-order Chaotic PMSG, its Stabilisation using Predictive Control
and Circuit Validation,” IET Electric Power Applications, DOI: 10.1049/iet-epa.2016.0506, 2016, IET, IEEE
- Manashita Borah, Piyush P. Singh, Binoy K. Roy, “Improved Chaotic Dynamics of a Fractional-Order System, its Chaos-Suppressed
Synchronisation and Circuit Implementation”, Circuits Systems and Signal Processing, vol. 35, pp. 1871–1907, 2016, SPRINGER
- Piyush P. Singh, Jay P. Singh, Manashita Borah, B K Roy, “On the construction of a New Chaotic System”, IFAC- Papers Online,
vol. 49, pp. 522-525, 2016, ELSEVIER
- Wasim Nazir, Rashmi Ranjana, Hirak Jyoti Das and Barnam Jyoti Saharia, “Design and Development of a low cost circuitry
for Appliance Automation in Educational Institutions”, in the 2016 IEEE 1st International Conference on Power Electronics,
Intelligent Control and Energy Systems, ICPEICES 2016 at Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road,
Delhi-110042. (4th to 6th July 2016). Accepted. (Research work carried out with B.Tech students)
- Barnam Jyoti Saharia, Munish Manas and Subeer Sen , “ Comparative study on buck and buck-boost converters for MPP tracking
for Photovoltaic Power Systems” , in the 2nd ICICT 2016 (IEEE-sponsored) at ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabaad, India to
be held on 12-13 February, 2016 (pp 382-387).
- Barnam Jyoti Saharia, Zaheeruddin, Munish Manas and Amrita Ganguly, “Optimal Sizing and Cost Assessment of Hybrid Renewable
Energy Systems for Assam Engineering College,” in 12th IEEE India International Conference INDICON 2015, 17-20 December 2015,
Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, INDIA. DOI: 10.1109/INDICON.2015.7443106, (print ISBN: 978-1-4673-7398-2),
- Barnam Jyoti Saharia and Bani Kanta Talukdar, “Theoretical Study on Performance Constraints of a DC-DC Buck-Boost Converter”
in the IEEE International Conference on Energy, Power and Environment (ICEPE), June 12-13, 2015, At National Institute of
Technology (NIT), Meghalaya, Shillong, India.
- Barnam Jyoti Saharia, “A Brief Theoretical Overview of DC-DC Converters used in the Tracking of Photovoltaic Power Generators” ,
in the One Day National Seminar on Solar Energy Utilization- Opportunities and Challenges in NER, 4th April, 2015 at
Assam Engineering College, Guwahati, Assam, India. (Published in the souvenir issued on the occasion. pp 5-9).
- Barnam Jyoti Saharia and Bani Kanta Talukdar , “Theoretical Study on Performance Constraints of a DC-DC Boost Converter”
in the Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Innovations in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ICIEEE-2014)
September 5-6, 2014, pp 282-284; ISBN: 978-93-82163-55-8.
- M. R. Mahboob, T. Islam and M. A. Khan, "A Semi Flexible Integrated Wireless Humidity Sensor," IEEE International Conference
(INDICON), New Delhi, India, 2015,pp.1-5.
- A. Siddiqui, M. R Mahboob, A. U. Khan, S. A. Khan, T. Islam, D.T. Shahani, “A Highly Sensitive Readout Circuitry for a Wide
Range Thin Film Capacitive Humidity Sensors” IEEE International Conference on ET2ECN, pp.1-5, 26-27 Dec. 2014.
- M. R. Mahboob, T. Islam, Z. H Zargar, S. A. Khan “A Low Cost Polyimide based Metal Oxide Film RH Sensor”, IEEE International
Conference on Industrial and Information Systems (ICIIS), pp.1-5, 15-17 Dec. 2014.
- M. R. Mahboob, Z. H. Zargar, L. Kumar, T. Islam, “Enhancing the sensitivity of thin film moisture sensor in ppm range”,
International Conference, ICAMET, Shibpur, 2014.
- Manashita Borah, Binoy K. Roy, “Hidden Attractor Dynamics of a Novel Non-equilibrium Fractional-order Chaotic System and its
Synchronisation Control”, IEEE Indian Control Conference, IIT Guwahati, India, 4-6th Jan, 2017 (accepted)
- Manashita Borah, Binoy K. Roy, “Switching Synchronisation Control between Integer-order and Fractional-order Dynamics
of a Chaotic System”, IEEE Indian Control Conference, IIT Guwahati, India, 4-6th Jan, 2017 (accepted)
- Manashita Borah, P. Roy, Binoy K. Roy, “Synchronisation Control of a Novel Fractional-order Chaotic System with Hidden
Attractor”, IEEE Students ‘Technology Symposium, IIT Kharagpur, 30th Sep- 2nd Oct, India, 2016, (awarded best poster paper)
- P. Roy, Manashita Borah, L. Majhi, Binoy K. Roy, “Design and Implementation of FOPID Controllers by PSO, GSA and PSOGSA for MagLev
System”, IEEE International Symposium on Advanced Computing and Communication, , Assam University, Silchar, India, pp. 10-15, 14th -15th Sep, 2015
- Lalbahadur Majhi, Manashita Borah, P. Roy, “Fractional Order System Identification of Maglev Model from Real-Time Data”, 2014 IEEE International Conference
on Advanced Communication Control and Computing Technologies (ICACCCT), Ramanathapuram, India, pp. 211-213, 8th -10th May, 2014
- Manashita Borah, Lalbahadur Majhi, P. Roy, Binoy K. Roy, “Design of a Fractional Order PD Controller Tuned by Firefly Algorithm
for Stability Control of the Nonlinear Ball and Plate System”, 2014 IEEE International Conference on Advanced
Communication Control and Computing Technologies (ICACCCT), Ramanathapuram, India, pp. 214-218, 8th -10th May, 2014
LIST OF PATENTS
- 1. Wireless Tag for Capacitive Humidity Measurement (Patent published in The Patent Office Journal, India on 19/02/2016,
Journal no. 08/2016) Name of inventors: 1) Md Rahat Mahboob 2) Dr. Tarikul Islam 3) Asim Siddiqui