Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
The program educational objectives (PEOs) of the B.Tech programme in Electrical Engineering at School of Engineering, Tezpur University are as follows:
- To produce competent Electrical Engineering graduates with a solid foundation in engineering, design analytics and problem solving skills for flourishing professional careers in industry, academia, and public service.
- To provide stimulating research environment to them so that they feel motivated for higher studies and innovations in the specific and allied domains of Electrical Engineering.
- To encourage the programme graduates to practice the profession with ethical code, social responsibility and reliability by taking the ownership for their projects.
- To train graduates in technical communication and Interpersonal skills in multidisciplinary teams to inculcate technical leadership qualities for success in their professional life.
- To indoctrinate an attitude in the graduates for life- long learning process.