Profile of Anjali Sharma, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. (Education) Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University Agra, U.P.
- M.Ed. Dayalbagh Deemed University Agra, U.P.
- M. Sc. (Organic Chemistry) University of Agra, U.P.
- Online Action Research Course, NCERT, Delhi.
Work Experience: 17 Years (UG: 17 & PG: 11)
- Assistant Professor: S.A. P.G. College of Education, UOR, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Assistant Professor: G.P. College of Education, Bagar, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan
- Science Teacher: Swami Vivekananda Secondary school Hanumangarh ,Rajasthan
- In the Courses B.Ed., M.Ed., M.A in Education at Jaipur centre in IGNOU, New Delhi
- In the Courses B. Ed, M.A. in Education at V.M. Open University, Kota
In the Course B.ED SE-DE (HI) and Diploma in Special Education at Research Education and Audio
logical Development Society , Jaipur Conducted by IGNOU and affiliated to Rehabilitation Council of India(RCI),
In the Course Diploma and B.Ed. SE-DE (HI) in Special Education at Research Education and Audio logical Development
Society, Jaipur affiliated to Manipal University and M.P. Bhoj Open University and Rehabilitation Council of India
(RCI), New Delhi.
In the Course B.ED in Special education (MR) at Disha - A Resource centre for the Disabled affiliated to
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur and Rehabilitation Council of India(RCI), New Delhi
- Head of the Department
- Member in Special Screening selection committee
- Member in Anti Ragging committee
- Member in Academic Council committee
- Member in Departmental Advisory committee
- On site coordinator for NAAC
- Syllabus formation for Integrated B.Sc. /B.A. B.Ed. Programme
- Syllabus formation for M.A. in Education
- Syllabus formation for Two year B.Ed. Programme
- Syllabus formation for B.A. Education (CODL)
- Syllabus for Education Management (CBCT)
- Syllabus for Professionalism
Co-author:A Book entitled “Education, Guidance and Counseling of Special Children” Rakhi Prakashan Agra, ISBN: 978-93-80375-58-8.
Research Supervisor: 10 years Research Experience Eight Research Scholar are pursuing their Doctoral Research under the Supervision
- Avantika Shiksha Ratna Samman 2013 for Remarkable Contribution in National Building,Education,
Social Welfare presented by Avantika Group of Contamporary Artists & Intellectuals, New Delhi.
- Prof.Nalini Rao Memorial Best Women Educationist award 2011 presented by Indian Psycho-metric and Educational Research Association, Patna
Area of Interest:
Educational Measurement and Evaluation, Educational Research, Special Education,
Paper Presented and participation in International and National Conferences / Seminars
- Presented a paper in National Seminar on Professional Ethics for Higher Education Faculties: Roles and Responsibilities of Teachers will be held on 29-30 August 2015 on Critical Analysis of Role of Higher Education Teacher in fulfilling Societal Expectation, at Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Madras, Chennai.
- Presented a Paper in 3rd International Conference on Knowledge Path, Collaboration among University, Industries, Educational Institution and Society: Bridging the overcome-Impact Gap on Bridging Gap between Educational Institutes and Society held on 20-22 April2015 at Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University(TNTEU),Chennai.
- Presented a paper in 4th International Conference of World Science congress on entitled Quality control of Pre-service Teacher Training Programme held on 16-18 December 2014 at Jadavpur University, kolkatta.
- Presented a paper entitled “Emotional Maturity in Relation to academic Achievement” in the Section of Anthropology & Behavioral Sciences (Education) during the 100th Indian Science Congress Association held in Calcutta University, Kolkata on 3 to 7 January 2013.
- Presented a paper entitled “Current Trends in Educational Evaluation & Examination System” in National Seminar on Thrust Areas of Modern Educational Research during 28 -29 September, 2012 organized by Harprasad Institute of Behavioral Studies (H I B S) Agra, U.P.
- Presented a paper entitled “Need of Pre School Education in Under Prevail age Society” in National Conference on Right to Education: Challenges & Opportunities during 31 August -1 September 2012 organized by Department of Education, St. Aloysius’ College Jabalpur, M.P.
- Presented a theme based Poster on Right to Education in National Conference on Right to Education: Challenges & Opportunities during 31t August -1 September 2012 organized by Department of Education, St. Aloysius’ College Jabalpur, M.P
- Presented a paper in The National Seminar On Adherence of Gandhian Values : Difficulties and Solutions entitled “Adherence of Gandhian Value in 21st Century” held on 14-15 April 2012 at Bhagwati P.G. Teachers Training College Gangapurcity, Rajasthan
- Presented a Paper entitled “ Vedic kal mein Shiksha ka Swarup & Vartman mein uski prasngikata” in the National Conference on Prachin Sanskrit Vangmaya mein Shiksha ka Swarup & Vartman mein uski prasngikata” held at Department of Education, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur during 18 -19 March, 2012.
- Presented a Paper entitled “Paradigm for 21st Century in Teacher Education” in the National Seminar on Teacher Education Development: Paradigm for 21st Century organized by Sai College of Education, Jadla, (S.B.S.Nagar) Punjab during 25 -26 February 2012
- Presented a paper in National Seminar on Rethinking Feminism: Human Rights Approach to Women Empowerment entitled “Human Rights to Working Women” held on 3 – 4March, 2012 organized by Department of Political Science & Department of Life Long Learning, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur & National Human Rights Commission, New Delhi.
- Presented a paper entitled “Teacher Education and Qualitative Development of Students” in the National Seminar on Creative Approaches-Teacher Education and Global Opportunity held at Sadguru Institute for Professional Education, Jaipur during 17-18 December,2011
- Presented a paper in National Seminar on Human Rights in 21st Century: Challenges and Prospects entitled “Human Rights for Disabled” held on 11-12 Dec. 2012 at Department of Political Science, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Presented a paper entitled “Definition, Need & Characterization of Research in Education” in the National Seminar on Research Methodology in Education held at S. S. G. Pareek P.G. College BaniPark Jaipur, during 8 -9 October 2011.
- Presented a paper entitled “Problems in Teacher Education Programme in Present Scenario ” in the National Seminar on Teacher Education: Challenges and Strategies to Improve” held at Sorabh College of Teacher Training, Kheda, Hindauncity, Karoli (Raj.) , during 1 -2 October 2011.
- Presented a paper in a National Seminar on “Educational Crises in Modern Indian Societies’’ & Participated in a Symposium on ‘Teaching Strategies for Learning Disabled Children’’ on 24 - 25 September, 2011 organized by Harprasad Institute of Behavioral Studies ( H I B S ) Agra, in Association with Indian Psychometric & Educational Research Association ( I P E R A ), Patna.
- Presented a paper In National Seminar entitled “Consequence due to Increase in Teacher Training Colleges” on Challenges of Selecting Potential Candidates for School Teachers Education Programme held at KMD Memorial P.G. College of Education, Jaipur on 16-17 April 2011.
- Presented a Paper in National Seminar on Quality Concern in Education held on 2-3 October 2010 at Shankara Group Of Institutions, Kukas, Jaipur
- Presented a Paper in National Seminar on Educational Technology in Present Education entitled “Role Of Technology In Education” held on 10-12 April 2010 at Cambridge Court Teachers Training College, Sanganer, Jaipur
- Presented a Paper in National Seminar on Quality Planning and Execution in Teachers Training Program entitled “Quality Perspectives of Teacher Education” held on 27-28 March 2010 at Sanjay Teacher’s Training College, Jaipur.
- Presented a Paper in National Conference on Traditional Indian Teaching methods, entitled “Contribution in Yoga Shiksha Padati of Kapil” held on 20-21 February 2010 at Bharatiya Shiksha Shodh Sansthan, Lucknow, U.P.
- Presented a paper in National Seminar on India 2020-Role of Teacher And Teacher Educators entitled “Role of Teachers in 2020” held on 26-27 April 2009 at Bhagwati P.G. Teachers Training College, Gangapurcity, Rajasthan
- Presented a paper in National Conference on Traditional Indian Educational System & Management entitled “Teacher Taught Relationship” held on 13-15 February 2009 at Keshav Vidyapeeth Jamdoli, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Presented a paper in National Seminar of C.T.E, Uttar Pradesh Chapter on Present status of Teacher Education: Challenges and Opportunities entitled “Quality Perspectives and Excellence in Teacher Education” held on 14-15 March 2008 at Kishori Raman Teachers Training College, Mathura, U. P.
- Presented a paper in National Conference on Recent Tourism Scenario in India and Its Impact on Economy of Rajasthan held on 28-30 September 2007 at S.S. Jain Subodh P.G. College, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Presented a paper in National Seminar on Management for Academic Excellence in School Education held on August 26, 2006 at Seedling Academy Of Design, Technology and Management, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Presented a paper in State level Conference of Indian Education Research Institute, Vidya Bharati on “Women Education” held on Feb. 28-March1,2006 Shri Agrasen P.G. College Of Education, Keshav Vidyapeeth Jamdoli, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Presented a paper in Second Annual National Conference of C.T.E, Rajasthan Chapter on Teacher Education and Empowerment held on December 6-7, 2003 at Shri Agrasen P.G. College Of Education, Keshav Vidyapeeth Jamdoli,Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Presented a paper in National Seminar on Quality in higher Education & Its Implications on Human Resource Development in Different Fields held on 18-19 October 2003 at Department of Education, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Presented a paper in National Seminar on State of Higher Education & Policy Imperatives for Its Balanced Development” held on 28-29 January 2000 at Department of Social Sciences & Humanities, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur. Rajasthan.
- Presented a paper in National Seminar on State Of higher Education & Policy Imperatives for Its Balanced Development held on 28-29 January 2000 at Department of Social Sciences & Humanities, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur.
- Participated in National Seminar on Terrorism, Society and Quality Of Life (Under The aegis of UGC)held on 3-4 October 2010 at University Of Rajasthan ,Jaipur
- Participated in the National Seminar on “Self Financing in Higher Education: Its Relevance, Effectively and Empowerment (sponsored by U.G.C)” held on October 26- 27, 2002 at Faculty of Education, Raja Balwant Singh College, Agra.
- Participated in “National Conference on Value Based Education in National Context” held on March 4-5, 2006 at S.S.Jain Subodh P.G.College, Jaipur.
- Participated in “International Conference on Peace and Conflict Resolution in Globalised World” held on January 4-6 2007 at S.S.Jain Subodh P.G.College, Jaipur.
- Participated in National Orientation Workshop: Swami Vivekananda and Teacher Education Organized By National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi on August 1-3, 2015 at IDOL, Guwahati University.
- Participated in Curriculum Framework Workshop: Developing Two year M. Ed. Syllabus organized by National council for Teacher Education, New Delhi on 15-16 May 2015 at IDOL, Guwahati University
- Participated in NCTE-GU Orientation Workshop: Teacher Education Regulation 2014, Norms and Standards, and New Curriculum Frameworks Organized by NCTE and Guwahati University on February 18-19, 2015 at Guwahati University.
- Participated in Training-cum-Workshop on SPSS Organized by Indian Council of Social Sciences Research, (ICSSR) North-Eastern Regional Centre and Department of Sociology, Tezpur University on November 3-9, 2015 at Tezpur University, Assam.
Training Programme (one Week)
Participated in the Programme entitled “Training of KRPs in Teaching of Biology in light of NCF 2005 for The States of Uttarakhand, Rajasthan and Punjab”, conducted by National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) on September14-18, 2009 at Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Refresher Course: 21 Days
Participated in the UGC sponsored Refresher Course on Education held on 8-27 December, 2003 at Academic Staff College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, and Rajasthan.
Research Paper Published in National and International Journals:
- Role of Media in Transforming Society published in University News: A weekly Journal of Higher Education. Volume 53 No. 38 September 21-27, 2015.Association of Indian University (AIU), New Delhi. Pp. 11-16. ISSN. O566-2257
- Effect of organizational Climate on leadership ability of Academic Leaders published in Educational Research Journal Volume 1. Number 1.may 2015. State council for Educational research and Training, (SCERT), Assam. ISSN 2454-4949
- Effect of Inquiry Training Teaching Model on the Academic Achievement and Scientific Interest published in National journal of Education (A Peer Reviewed Biannual Journal). Volume XII No. 2. July2014. Page no. 1-12. Faculty of Education, Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi. ISSN 0972-9569
- Leadership Ability of Elementary School Head-teachers in Relation to Locality, Type, Sex and Managerial Aspects published in Indian Journal of Educational Research (A Peer Reviewed yearly). Volume III. March 2014. Department of Education, University of Calcutta, Kolkata. ISSN 2277-3819.
- Emotional Intelligence in Relation to Academic Achievement published in Journal of Indian Education. Vol. XXXX No. 1. May 2014. Page No. 77-86. National Council for Training and Research (NCERT), New Delhi. ISSN 0972-5628
- A Study of Effectiveness of Computer Assisted Instruction, Programme Instruction and Interactive Instruction on Students Performance published in Journal of education planning and Administration, NUEPA, New Delhi. Volume XXXVII, Number 2, April 2012.
- An Analytical Study of Curriculum of Mathematic implemented by NCERT under the plan NCF-2005 at secondary level. In Press Volume 5, Issue 4, 2012 of International Journal of Mathematical Modeling, Simulation and Applications, New Delhi
- A Comparative Study between Conventional teaching methods and Innovative methods in science discipline published in an Indian Journal of Psychological Science. Chandigarh Volume 2, No. 2, June, 2012 ISSN 0976 9218
- Effect of School Environment and Home Environment on Scientific Creativity. published in Indian Journal of Psychometry & Education, Vol. 43(2) June 2012: PP .146-148. ISSN: 0378-1003
- An Introduction to Differently-Abled (Chapter) published in Differently abled Children-Need and Rehabilitation by Vedant Publication, Lucknow, 2012 ISBN No.978-93-80135-14-4.
- A Study of Correlation between Intelligence and Emotional Intelligence at higher Secondary Level, published in an International Journal of Education and Information Sciences. Volume 1-Number 2,July-December(2011), pages: 229-236 ISSN-2249-0108
- Communication in Social and psychological perspective- An overview, published in an International Journal of Education and Information Sciences. Volume 1-Number 2, July-December(2011), pages: 253-266 ISSN-2249-0108
- A study of Knowledge of Indian Culture in Secondary Level Student published in SHIKSHAMITRA Dec.,2011 4(2) ISSN No.0976-3406 and RNI UPBIL/2008/28046
- A Study of Impact of Scholastic Achievement on Scientific Creativity at Upper Primary Level Published in EDUCATION TODAY (An International Journal of Education and Humanities) Jan.-June, 2010 Vol. 1, Number-1 ISSN No. 2229-5755.
- A Study of Impact of Scholastic Achievement on Level of Aspiration and Vocational Maturity published in International Journal of Education and Allied Sciences. Volume 1-Number 1-July-Dec 2009, ISSN-0975-8380.
- Level of Aspiration of High Achievers and Low Achievers published in Praachi Journal of Psycho-Cultural Dimensions. Vol. 21, No. (2), Oct.2005 PP.165-168 ISSN: 0971-7064
- Career Maturity of High Achievers and Low Achievers published in Indian Journal of Psychometry & Education. Vol. 36(2) July 2005: PP .185-188. ISSN: 0378-1003.
- A Study of Vocational Maturity and Level Of aspiration in Relation to Scholastic Achievement (Research Abstract of Ph.D. thesis) published in Indian Educational Abstracts by National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Volume 6 Number 2 July 2006 ISSN 0972-5652.
- Bridging the gap between Educational Institution and Society published in Conference monograph of 3rd International conference on Knowledge Exchange Path Collaboration among Universities, Industries, Educational institution and Society: Bridging the outcome-Impact Gap April 2015 by Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University(TNTEU), Kamaraj Salai, Chennai.
- Poetry entitled Samarpan published in Sahitya Sameer Dastak Magzine published from Bhopal, August 2015
- Poetry entitled Sukha Darakhat communicated in Tezpur Annual Magzine2014-15.
- Communicated a story entitled Parchay Purvottar Se in Niruprah Magzine published from Lucknow, 2015.
- An article entitled “Jeevan ka Dishabodh- Tulashi Das Ji Ka Bhakti Darshan” published in Adhunik Hindi Sahitya ka Dishabodh by H.P. Bhargava Book House Agra ,P: 22-28, ISBN: 978-93-80346-89-2, 2012
- An article entitled “Paramparagat Bharatiya Shiksha ke udeshyo mein Bhatkav evam Nirakaran ke vyavaharik Upaya.” published in Sanchayaka, Volume-2 January-March, 2012, ISSN 2231-3001, Page No.14-19.
- An article entitled “Shikshan ka shukh” published in Anopcharika Samkalin Shiksha Chintan ki Mashik Patrika, December 2011,by Rajasthan Adult Education Committee, State Resource Centre, Jaipur (A Monthly Registered Magazine by Registrar of News paper, New Delhi) RNI 43602/77
- An article entitled, “Ramcharita manash ki Prasangikata” published in THE GAURSONS TIMES (Fortnightly Newspaper) from New Delhi, 16-30 Nov.2007
- An article entitled “Role of Education in National Integration” published in SANCHAYIKA, Jaipur, and Vol. II January-March 2008.
Research project sponsored by MHRD (Under the scheme of CTE)
- Effectiveness of the bicycle distribution scheme for girls by state Government for Education at secondary level (In the special reference of Jaipur district of Rajasthan State) 2013-2014.
- A Critical Study of Science Curriculum implemented under National Curriculum Framework 2005 for class IX. 2012-13.
- A Study of Laboratory Enrichment Program under the Rastriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan: Present Position of Available Resources and Utilization. 2011-12.
- A Study of Problems and Attitude of In-Service Teachers towards application of CBSE curriculum in Mathematics discipline in Government Secondary Schools of Rajasthan State. 2010-2011
- A Study of the Activities related to Environmental Education in Government Schools of Rajasthan State. 2009-2010.
- A study of Activities Related with Life Skill Education organized at School Level.2008-2009
- A Study of Practical and Technological Problems related with Science Teaching & their Suggestive Plan.2007-2008.
- A study of Problems related with Home Work and Preparation of Remedial Action Plan.2005-2006.
- The follow-up study of effectiveness of Intel Computer Training Programme through Trained School Lecturers. (In the special reference of Jaipur district of Rajasthan State).2004-2005.
- Act as a Resource person in the special lecture series on Research Methodology and Tool Development on 30 August 2012 at Hawabagh Women’s College Jabalpur.
- Act as a resource person in the workshop on Research Methods in Disability Rehabilitation held on 7-8, March, 2011 organized by Disha – A Resource Centre for the Disabled, Jaipur and Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI), New Delhi.
- Acted as a Resource person: In the UGC Sponsored Workshop on “Needs of Differently- abled Persons in Higher Education Institutions” held on 4 -5 November, 2011 at DAV College for Women, Firozpur Cantt, Punjab.
- Acted as a Resource person in the National seminar on Education and Rehabilitation of Exception Children at Dav Samaj College of Education for Women, Firozpur city on Nov.5, 2011
Address for Correspondence
Department of Education
School of Humanities & Social Sciences
Tezpur University, Napaam,
PIN CODE- 784028