1. Member of National conference on Contemporary Development in Chemical Sciences, 23rd-24th November, 2015
2. Member of 20th Synposium on National Magnetic Resonance Society (NMRS-2014), 2nd-5th February, 2014
3. Member of International Scientific Committee of 13th International Symposium on Bioplastics, Biocomposites & Biorefining: Moving Towards a Sustainable Bioeconomy, Canada, May 19 - 24, 2014
4. Member of Academic of Science Lecture series, 22-24 November, 2013
5. Member of National Workshop on Popularization of Chemistry, 30th October, 2012
6. Convener of National Conference on ‘Chemistry, Chemical Technology and Society’ 11-12 November, 2011.
7. Smart Nanostructure, 2011, Tezpur University, January’ 17-19, 2011, as an organizing committee member. (Coordinator of technical committee).
8. Advisory member of national Workshop on Emerging Trend in Nanochemistry, St. Anthony’s College, 2011
9. INSPIRE program, 2010, Tezpur University, Core committee member.
10. Summer School on Green Chemistry during 2-22 June, 2009 sponsored by DST, New Delhi, Core committee member
11. Frontier Lecture Series in Chemistry, November 19-21, 2009, Core committee member
12. 14th National Workshop on Catalysis, Catalysis for Clean Environment and Sustainable Future, December 21-23, 2009, Core committee member
13. Learning science program for school children, 20th November, 2009, Core committee member
14. International Conference in Frontiers in Polymer Science and Technology-POLY-2007, Guwahati, Core committee member
15. Green Chemistry Task Force Meeting of Department of Chemical Sciences and Technology, 2007, Core committee member
16. Group Monitoring Workshop cum PAC meeting on Inorganic Chemistry of DST, 2007, Core committee member
17. Condensed Matter Days’06, Tezpur University, Aug’ 29-31, 2006, as an organizing committee member.
18. Intellectual property right-national workshop, Tezpur University November 2004, as an organizing committee member.
19. National Seminar on Polymer Research in Academy, R & D organization and Industry, Kolkata, June 1998, as an organizing committee member.
Resource Person for Invited Talk/Plenary Lecture
1. Polymers, nanomaterials and their nanocomposites for multifaceted applications, workshop on Plastics in Yak husbandry, National research center on Yak (NRCY), November, 2015
2. Bio-based advanced hyperbranched polymers for multifaceted applications, National seminar on Role of chemistry on basic and applied sciences, Holkar Government Science College- Indore, September, 2015
3. Biodegradable hyperbranched polymer nanocomposites for biomedical applications, QIP short term course on Advances in Biomedical Engineering, IIT Guwahati, March, 2015
4. Bio-based hyperbranched polymeric nanocomposites for multifaceted advanced applications, National seminar on Multifunctional Polymer Materials (Poly-2014), Viva-Bharati, Santiniketan, February, 2015
5. Bio-based hyperbranched poly(ester amide) nanocomposites: Advanced multifaceted materials, International symposium on Polymer Science and Technology (Macro-2015), IACS, Kolkata, January, 2015
6. Bio-based industrially important hyperbranched polymeric nanocomposites as sustainable advanced materials, National symposium on Advances in sustainable polymers (ASP-2015), IIT Guwahati, January, 2015
7. Material research on bio-based hyperbranched polymers, nanomaterials and nanocomposites Through greener approaches, Continuing education program (CEP-2014), DRL, Tezpur, 2014
8. Emerging trend in material research on vegetable oil based hyperbranched polymer nanocomposites for multifaceted applications, National Conference on Recent Trends in Chemical, Environmental and Material Sciences (CEMS-2014), Punjab University, Chandigarh, 2014
9. Nano composites, smart polymers and their properties, Workshop on Testing and Quality Control of Plastic Products, CIPET Guwahati, 10-21 March, 2014
10. Green and sustainable hyperbranched polymers and their nanocomposites for multifaceted advanced applications, National school on sustainable polymers and First symposium on advances in sustainable polymers (ASP-14), IIT Guwahati, 2014.
11. Hyperbranched polyurethane/GO/RGO nanocomposites for advanced multifaceted applications, 3rd International conference on advanced nanomaterials and nanotechnology (ICANN-2013), IIT Guwahati, 2013.
12. Development of bio-based hyperbranched poly(ester amide) nanocomposites: antibacterial, larvicidal and anti-static coatings, National conference on medical arthopodology, , DRL, Tezpur, 2013.
13. Renewable resource based hyperbranched polyurethane nanocomposites-prospects and challenges, Asian Paints (I) Ltd., Mumbai , 2012
14. Vegetable oil and petroleum based conventional and hyperbranched polyester and epoxy nanocomposites for surface coating applications, Asian Paints (I) Ltd., Mumbai , 2012
15. Can you live without Polymers-in the present days, Inspire program of DST, 2012
16. Bio-based polymer nanocomposites-Multifaceted applications, APM-2011, CIPET Chennai, 2011
17. Vegetable oil-based polymer nanocomposites-Present and future, RETNAT 2011, Jorhat, 2011
18. Green polymer nanocomposites-Multifaceted Application, National workshop on Emerging Trend in Nanochemistry, St. Anthony’s College, Shillong, 2011
19. Sustainable Polymers from Vegetable Oils and Their Nanocomposites for Multifaceted Applications, International conference on SP&CT, IICT Hyderabad (plenary lecture), 2011
20. Vegetable oil based hyperbranched Polyurethanes Multiwalled carbon nanotubes nanocomposites, National conference on Smart Nanostructure, Tezpur University, 2011
21. Vegetable oil based hyperbranched Polyurethanes Multiwalled carbon nanotubes nanocomposites, National conference on Smart Nanostructure, Tezpur University, 2011
22. Polymers-Wonderful Materials, Inspire program of DST, Tezpur University, 2010
23. Vegetable oil based Polymers and Their Nanocomposites. Maco 2010, IIT Delhi, 2010
24. Vegetable Oil Based Polymer/Multi-walled Carbon Nanotubes (MWCNT) Nanocomposites - Multi-facet Advanced Materials, ICCNT:PC, IIT Kanpur, 2010
25. Polymer nanocomposites-multifaceted advanced materials for today’s society, National Seminar on Photonics and Quantum Structures, Tezpur University, 2009
26. Polymers from vegetable oils and their uses, National Seminar on Green polymers and emerging technologies, IICT, Hyderabad, 2008
27. Hyperbranched Polymers – Multipurpose Polymeric Additives, in International Conference on Polymer processing, 2007 (Beijing, China).
28. Dendritic Polymers-synthesis to applications, in National conference on Advanced frontier polymer science and technology, IACS, 2006.
29. Polymer Science and Technology - the gifts for mankind’ in motivated contact program for talented school students, Tezpur University, 2005
30. Dendritic polymer prospect and challenges in National workshop on advance frontier materials, Tezpur University, 2005
31. Polymer Nanocomposites-an advance frontier material in National workshop on advance frontier materials, Tezpur University, 2005
32. Dendritic polymers-the advanced, versatile and unique materials in national workshop on Advanced Materials, Tezpur University, 2004