OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
F. 11-13/2/2007 (Acad)/487-A
Admission to B. Tech. programme (reserved seats for NE)
Subject to verification of
original documents, satisfaction of the minimum qualification requirements and
medical examinations, the candidates listed below have been called for
counselling and provisional admission/chance admission to B.Tech. programme in
Gen-78, OBC (NCL)-40, SC-24,
ST-12, PWD-5, Total-159,
The candidates are required
to report the in-charge of admission at KBR
1. PRC of any of the NE states issued by the competent authority (candidates failing to produce PRC in original will forfeit the seat).
2. JEE (main) score card.
3. Pass certificates of HSLC/ Class 10 and HS/ 10+2 examination conducted by the Board/ Council.
4. Mark sheets of HSLC/ Class 10 and HS/ 10+2 examination conducted by the Board/ Council.
5. A character certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
6. Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination for verification of date of Birth.
7. Valid SC/ ST/ PWD certificate issued by the competent authority for those selected under reserve category (candidates failing to produce the certificate will be treated as General candidates).
8. Latest OBC- Non Creamy layer (NCL) certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority for the candidates claiming admission against OBC (NCL) seats.
9. Gap certificate from the District Police Authority/ Court affidavit, in case of a gap of one year or more in study after passing HS/10+2 examinations.
10. The candidates will also be required to submit an undertaking duly filled in and signed by the candidates and his/ her parent/ guardian along with other documents at the time of admission.
11. Migration Certificate.
12. The candidates shall fill their Anti Ragging Affidavits online through the portal “http://amanmovement.org/form”and submit printout of the affidavits with the signature of the candidate and parents/ guardian in the office of the undersigned after the admission. The candidates are advised to visit the website www.ugc.ac.in or www.tezu.ernet.in for UGC Regulations on curbing the menace of ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009.
13. Three copies of recent passport size photograph.
The selected candidates will be required to bring specified amount of fees in cash for admission.
It is to be noted that course registration will be done in the department concerned on the 25.07.2016 and new classes will start on 26.07.2016 and. Hostel seats may be occupied in the allotted hostel by the admitted students from 24.07.2016.
If a candidate is continuously absent from the class for a week during the first month without permission from the Head of the Department concerned his/her seat will be cancelled without notice. Request for extension of time and date of admission will not be considered under any circumstances.
1. Rs.32203/- (candidates of B.Tech. in Food Engineering and Technology programme will have to pay an additional fee of Rs.1200/- per semester on account of consumables). SC/ST students are exempted from paying hostel seat rent of Rs.675/- .
3. Hostel menial charge of Rs.1500/- will have to be deposited by the candidates after the admission in the SBI A/c No. 31039472414 of Tezpur University through Bank deposit slip and the candidate will have to submit the counterfoil of the deposit slip with the name of the student and roll no. to the concerned Hostel Warden at the time of hostel seat occupation.
NO SEPARATE CALL LETTER WILL BE ISSUED TO THE CANDIDATE FOR ADMISSION.
Selection List (please click on the list below)
List D (ST Category only) (Reporting time: 1.30 p.m. on
List D (OBC(NCL) Category only) (Reporting time: 1.30 p.m. on